Our distributor in Chile, Computerized Irrigation Systems (CIS), initiated a number of projects in the country.
The Three Main Goals
- To ensure the availability of water for irrigation at any given moment
- To (automatically) overcome pressure and flow problems according to varying water demands
- To save significant energy in the operation of the pumps
- These agricultural projects were characterized by a combination of water supply and irrigation systems.
- The complicated topography included a valley and high, steep mountainous areas, where avocado trees are planted, which placed great demands on the hydraulic system.
Only an extremely robust control system, one that combines communication capabilities and first-class controllers with an advanced control center such as our IRRInet platform, can meet these challenges and goals.