Cost-effective and powerful capabilities
The many features that are present in the IRRInet M provide customers a cost-effective and powerful water management tool. The IRRInet M suited for Field Automation and Monitoring for irrigation water control and management applications.
IRRInet-M supports Features and Benefits 3 operation modes:
- RTU – A Remote Terminal: Unit performing irrigation and water control functions and reporting to the ICC PRO center
- Remote I/O – Serving as a “slave” distributed I/O for a “master” unit that performs all irrigation and water control functions.
- Stand Alone – Performing irrigation and water control functions as a stand-alone unit.
The IRRInet M consumes extremely little power, and only draws heavy usage on transmission. It can be configured to run on 12 V. DC paired with a reliable Solar Kit.
Because of the Motorola system management on board, the M packs high powered radio’s in a compact, self-sufficient CAS (complete assembly unit).
IRRInet-M is compatible with the ICC PRO Software and with all IRRInet line of products. The units are available in AC and DC modes with basic of 12 digital outputs and 4 digital input’s and optional of two expansions: 12 digital output’s and 4 digital input’s and 3 Digital Outputs ,1 Analog Output and 4 Analog Inputs
Advanced and autonomic communication capabilities
IRRInet M comes with the option of mid to high tier radios that provide reliable and fast wireless communication and Cellular option with available RS 485/RS232 (wired) and support line communication as well.
• RS232 (e.g. for Serial Communication, GPRS, Wi-Fi, WiMAX etc.)
• RS485 (e.g. for Parallel Communication)
• UHF/VHF radio
• Multidrop wireline
- Professional, reliable and powerful irrigation and water control unit
- On-site and remote programming
- May activate Piccolo XR unit’s by PIU
- Agriculture, Turf & Landscape ans water supply IRRInet Applications:
- Excellent for applications of agricultural, landscape and water supply control systems